Monday, May 25, 2015

DB's Dailies: Sadie,PO2,Kainoa,Aukai&UM@RI, Kea@ETB, RL42@Makua Cliffs, Kimo Kai@Guard Rails, Kekoa@Maili Pt, , R5AY&Hauula, Right Spot@ Kawela Bay

It was a busy little day in the SE quadrant. I didn’t get in my usual amount of Rabbit Island time. The RI cast would be Sadie&PO2 (RB12)(D#39), an Unk adult male that I never could get an ID on, Aukai(RL12)&Kainoa(RN04)

 The reason my RI time was cut short was a Hanauma Bay call at 0953 reporting an animal on the beach at the west end . By the time I got there at 1006 the adoring hordes had already gotten there ahead of me and the animal had swum out in the Witches Brew direction. I hung out up on top to get an over view, but never saw anyone.

 Just as I was departing Hanauma Bay, at 1035, DOCARE posse member Ken called to advise that a lady had reported a seal being harrassed down in Eternity Beach. When I arrived, at 1043 I found Kea (RN46), mid beach. I hobbled my way down there and cordoned him off. Thanks to Melanie, Marilyn, Gina & Gayle for Kea duty !!! He remains at dark.

 Team Billand called at 0658 reporting call received about an animal at Tower#1 at White Plains. It had apparently arrived around 0530 and departed around 0630, prior the the Billands arrival. A witness said it had an “NH” bleach, and that it was huge. Rocky & her N11 bleach, along with her big mama size, seems to deserve top of the list on this call but ????

 At 1006 Team Billand reported RL42 at Makua Cliffs.

 At 1257 the found Kimo Kai (RT12) at Maili Guard Rails.

 At 1307 the reported Kekoa (RK72) at Maili Point.

 A DanaTxt at 1407 reported R5AY at Hauula. Don Porter was on the scene, and the report of an animal once again at Kawela Bay. Don was responding to that call. At 1611 Dana advised that Don had confirmed Right Spot (R016)

 Last but not least, a Happy 4th to Nani (RK60) . She isn’t around her RI roots much, but I know she is out there.

 Sadie and PO2
 Unknown Male, Aukai and Kainoa
 Happy Birthday Nani
 Kea with volunteer Gina 
 Kea
 don't ya just want to pinch those cheeks?
Kekoa
 Kekoa at Maili Point
 Kimo Kai at Guard Rails
 RL42 at Makua Cliffs

No comments: