Saturday, January 23, 2021

01/23/2021 yesterday's news: Lesley's Ka'ena Update

 As I stepped down on the beach early this morning, I saw overnighted R330 Squinty making his way into the water. In the afternoon I saw him sleeping further down beach I headed to the point on my way I spotted RL98 Lina on her beach where she overnighted and spent the day.

Next I found RW02 PVKauai on the exact same reef I saw him yesterday - proving once again that my ideal of comfort and theirs ain't the same.
Then I saw a seal swimming in and by her light muzzle and eyes I was sure it was RH76 Kala. She hauled out in the place as yesterday and I confirmed her ID.
On my way out I found a freshly hauled RL74 Kami.
I was on a thigh time frame and didn't document the Albatrosses to share. Saw a VERY small calf breaching, the kid was so small that all my photos were of splashes. Mum finally must have put her fin on him in a "it's time to rest now"
More tomorrow - Be Safe 🌺😷

No comments: