Tuesday, November 10, 2015

11/101/2015 DB's Dailies: Kimo Kai & Kolohe@RI, Right Spot@Kaupo Beach Park, RW02&Nihoa@Mokuleia, Pohaku@Campbell Industrial Park, Holokai@Turtle Bay

At 0724 I found what would prove to be Kolohe (RW22) & Kimo Kai (RT12), in the Morning Glory, 30 ft left of 1BS, on Rabbit Island. They would later move down, allowing the ID.

 While looking at the boys on my 2nd round, at 0918 I panned over to check Kaupo Beach Park, as I do throughout the day. Lo & Behold I spied a large animal amongst the rocks, that I’d not seen on my earlier check. I raced down, and at 0921 confirmed Right Spot (R016). I cordoned her off. Most were good about the cordon, but as always some just don't get it. She has remained all day. Right Spot departed at 1810.

 Team Billand found Pohaku (RW02), once again at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park.

 0728 Lesley called to advise that a 100% molted RW02 was once again near the Lyman Estate.

 A Diane Gabriel text at 1024 advised that volunteer Carla had reported Holokai (RG40) at Kaikaina’s birth beach, Turtle Bay. Mahalos to Karen Turner for the shots.

 Lesley called at 1638 with the news that Nihoa (R912) was now nearby RW02's location. She may well the the mystery animal that Lesley reported a couple of nights ago.

 Kimo Kai and Kolohe
 Right Spot at Kaupo Beach....
 
Little baby boy snoozing at Kaikaina's birth beach
 on the move
 Pohaku at Campbells
Nihoa at Mokuleia
RW02 looking all handsome in his new coat

No comments: