Thursday, September 11, 2008

DB Post Wednesday September 10th

M&M,Buster & Hoku@RI, 9-10-08
The began as yet another of those M&M and Buster , RI days, but things got a WHOOOOLE lot better at 0948, when on a routine pan I foun Hoku's bulbous butt just ascending the beach front incline, at 1BS. Even though Charles' computer told me he was up in the Kailua/Mokuluas area, it was not as comforting as seeing that chubby little guy back home on Rabbit Island. I now know that he can find his way back home from Kailua. (a thing that I have only a 50-50 chance of doing). Now if his 2 fellow Weaners would just show, I'd be stoked ! Aloha, DB



1 comment:

Laura said...

LOL! Too funny.
So glad Hoku made it back from Kailua. What with sharks and miscellaneous innards washing ashore, I've been a twee anxious about all the seal kids.