Sunday, September 7, 2008

DB Post Saturday September 6th

M&M&Buster@RI, Ka'ena@KP
Rabbit Island was, once again , a real snoozer ! M&M and Buster were the only residents, and they just laid there all day, with no interaction even though they were only 10 ft apart.

A wonderful moment occurred at 1404 when my phone told me that Mary Frances was calling. I presumed she was checking in from the mainland since I knew that she'd left on Aug.29th. Nope........wrong..............again ! "Hi.... just thought I'd tell you that I saw Ka'ena at Ka'ena Point today". She is apparently here until the 17th. I'd just gotten over a week of mourning for Mary Frances leaving...... now I gotta' do it alllll over again ! It sure was good to hear that distinctive voice again.

Charles Littnan's magic computer has provided some proof for all the posse members who what to know where are favorite weaners have gone to. As of yesterday's map, Kolohe is still running around the Mokapu Peninsula area, and Hoku has been checking Kailua and the Mokes. Donna's kayak contacts were absolutely correct about seeing a critter. Aloha, DB

No comments: