Saturday, September 27, 2008

DB Post Saturday September 27th

M&M,M38,R301&Buster@RI, and a Vegas Call, 9-27-08
I checked Sandy Beach, first thing, as usual, and Lona was not there. I picked up the stuff and continued on. Despite several checks of the SE Quadrant I did not see Lona nor Right Spot today.

The Rabbit Island cast was a tad boring today. M&M and M38 were close, up in the Morning Glory and would move down to the water front later on. M38 departed at 1039, and later M&M moved to the left end of the beach.

R301's molt has finally begun to take off. He is rotting nicely now, at a conservative 25% on D#7.

Buster was a late arrival and hung out near R301 all afternoon.

At 1622 I got a call from LAS VEGAS !!! It was Barbara Billand , calling to say that she'd just gotten a call from Tracy about an animal at White Plains (which apparently turned out to be Nimitz Beach, close by). Tracy obviously had no idea they were in Vegas, but next dispatched the Browns to check it out. I have no clue as to ID at this writing, but when I know....you'll know. My Monachus gene says...............Rocky , but we can't rule out a possible Irma return, and of course it could be anybody. Aloha, DB

No comments: