Monday, September 1, 2008

DB Post Monday September 1st

Buster,M&M&Hoku@RI, U/U at Turtle Bay & Pipeline, 9-1-08
Buster, Hoku and M&M were the RI cast for today. I last saw Buster at Spitting Cave on 8-24-08. Finding M&M (the Mystery Molter) was the highlight of the day. I'd last seen her on 7-31-08 at RI, having just returned to Oahu after weaning her La'au Pt. , Molokai, female pup around 7-24-08. According to my math she will probably begin her post wean molt this week or next.

Thea called at 1040, to report 2 seals near the stables at Turtle Bay Hotel. I was under the impression that Todd was responding but according to end of day email, apparently the Waimea traffic turned him around and he never made it. Bummer !!!!! That would have been nice to know.

Email from posse member Lesley , late today advised that her visitors reported having seen a cordoned animal at Pipeline today. I have no further info on who it might have been . It was not reported to the hotline, as far as I know at this writing. Bummer....again ! Aloha, DB

No comments: