Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Surprise.... Baby Pic from Molokai

Aloha Good People!
Here is a picture of a pup born on Molokai, sent to me by an another Monk Seal Volunteer!
Now the REALLY COOL thing is.... this is M&M's pup!
Every once in awhile DB refers to one of those "moments"... well this is one for me. I originally set up this blog so the volunteers could keep informed of what was going on with the seals... BUT this really is what it is about SHARING the information so that we can tie it back to one another!
I would like to THANK volunteer Val for sending the photo and all the nice compliments. Please feel free to share your adventures and I will post them for all to see! Mahalo ~donna~

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Wow, what a great shot of M & M's pup!! I am glad you shared this pic with us volunteers, Val!!!! I too believe in sharing what I see, so all can learn something or just enjoy our wonderful state mammal...Da Hawaiian Monk Seal!!! Thanks too, Donna!!!