Saturday, September 13, 2008

DB Post Saturday September 13th

M&M,Buster,Sadie,RB08&Hoku@RI, EG@HB, 9-13-08
When I got to Hanauma Bay at 0620 I found Ewa Girl waiting for me. She had obviously overnighted at her usual spot.

The Rabbit Island cast began with M&M who is looking like a train wreck, 30 % molted on D#2. To my surprise Buster began his molt today. D#1 was 10%. I knew by his behavior that he was due, and when I checked his history , I see that he molted at exactly this time last year. Despite his molting, he managed to play with or haul out to every other RI cast member today. Hoku was at 1BS and remained there all day, and RB08 was at the extreme left end of the beach.

The highlight of the day was finding Sadie ! I haven't seen her since 8-23-08. Slowly but surely the gang is showing up again. Now if I can just get Kolohe and Kerby to stop by , I'd feel a whole lot better. Aloha, DB




1 comment:

Barbara said...

Thats cool ya get to see two molting seals at once. And then to have Sadie back on R.I. is great!!!! Now if you use your Seal Whisperer magic, powers, ya could make Kolohe and Kerby come home too. Come on, ya can do it!! He. He.