Thursday, July 24, 2008

A View of Rabbit Island

Aloha Good People!

FINALLY, I was able to make my way down to see DB and catch a glimpse of all the "kids" on Rabbit Island. Today was the first opportunity I had since the relocation of Hoku and Kolohe. The good news it was a clear day, the not so good news I only got to see Hoku, Kerby and Sadie. (not that I am complaining, I am thrilled to see any of them).

So Kolohe was playing hide-and-seek today... Papa DB didn't see him all day... so instead of where's waldo, it's where's Kolohe.... good thing he has a beeper on his back.

I am looking forward to see all the North Shore volunteers Friday night! It will be nice to be all together and at the same time it is an opportunity for us to give support to the Honu Guardians.

~donna~

No comments: