Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Thoughts Are With You

To all the Honu Guardian Volunteers, please know there are many many of us who feel for you during this time. As a volunteer we look after these creatures to protect them and to educate the public in the importance of their place here on this planet. I imagine the saddness of your loss goes beyond losing a such a special animal.... but the harshness in which this has happened.
Times like this it is important we remember to stay focused and not let something so awful get in the way of all the hard work. I wish there was more I could say or do.... just know my heart aches with you.


(Volunteer Dana commented on the post from Friday... please check)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Our hearts are broken at the loss of such a beautiful turtle. Hang in there everyone...do it in Honeygirls memory. Who could have done it? And...WHY??? God bless you all, our prayers are sent with a big hug.