Sunday, March 16, 2008

DB Post Saturday March 15th

RIP, Mojo, M&M & Sadie@ Rabbit Island, 3-15-08
I got no calls today, and the White Plains guys reported nobody, though I suspect the usual cast was probably right around the corner.

The Rabbit Island gang proved to be RIP, his little brother Mojo, an adult femaled called M&M, all in a group, and way down the beach was my 11 month old girl, Sadie. I didn't get any photos today, but I'll attach a few stock shots of the the cast.

Just to prove that lust is thicker than blood, there was no way in the world that RIP was going to allow his little bro' Mojo, anywhere near his chick, M&M. They had a few mouth to mouth snarling, thrusting interactions, and RIP managed to keep Mojo at bay. M&M is looking really chubby, and probably couldn't care less about either one of these young punks. Aloha, DB




No comments: