Thursday, March 13, 2008

DB Post March 13th Thursday


KC@Irma's, 4DJ & Kermit@ White Plains, and Irma@ Kalaeloa Campgrounds, et.al., 3-13-08

Rabbit Island had a bumper crop today. RIP, Mojo, Temp 403, Sadie and RB08. At 0656 I found an adult female named KC waiting for me on the beach at Irma's, in line with the Kealahou traffic light. She was there all day, departing this evening at 1859.

On a SW quadrant run, I found 4DJ (T21M) on the Ewa Beach side of the left perimeter fence at White Plains. I'd last seen him at Ewa Beach on 3-4-08. While I was standing there with him, Kermit hauled out to White Plains , just left of the lifeguard stand.

I'd found Irma earlier in the morning at the Kalaeloa Campgrounds at "Al's Bench".

Barbara Billand called this morning to advise that they had responded to Makaha Beach, and had found R018.

A call from Shawn at 1638 advised of an animal at Diamond Head. Posse member Rachel put up signs and said she thought it was Rocky. Aloha, DB









No comments: