Sunday, March 9, 2008

DB Post March 7th Friday

Kermit & Irma@ White Plains, et.al., 3-7-08
The Rabbit Island crew was Sadie and Temp 403 today. On a call to the White Plains lifeguards , they reported Kermit on the main beach, near the lifeguard stand, and the morning quad patrol had reported "N2" (Ewa Girl), just beyond the perimeter fence at Kalaeloa Campgrounds. That was worth a trip, so I made the run. I found Kermit near the lifeguard stand, and while I was checking him I saw another animal just hauling out in front of the cottages. When I got down there with the lifeguards, I found Irma , fronting #1707.

After getting her cordoned off, I walked the beach down to the campgrounds, but found nobody. When I questioned the lifeguard who had actually seen the animal, it became apparent that he had, in fact, seen Irma (N3), in exactly the same location she'd been seen yesterday. Aloha, DB






















No comments: