Saturday, August 30, 2008

DB Post Friday August 29th


Hoku & Mojo @ RI, EG@ HB, 8-29-08
Though the RI cast was limited it was nevertheless a very surprising day. I had seen an animal,partially visible at the right end of the beach, that would later in the day would show up at the left end playing with Hoku in the shorebreak and shallows. They hauled out together at 1249. The larger animal would prove to be Mojo, Irma's #2 son. I haven't seen him at RI since 5-31-08, but he had been reported at La'au Point, Molokai, on 6-22-08.

They would both remain there the rest of the day.

At 1421, posse member Ethel called from HB to report an animal on the left side flats. When I got there at 1450 I found EG in her usual spot. I hadn't seen her since 8-9-08 on RI. It was good to see her back home. Aloha, DB

Ewa Girl
Mojo & Hoku

No comments: