Friday, August 1, 2008

DB Post Friday August 1st

Kerby,Hoku,Kolohe,Ewa Girl,Buster,R301,Sadie&RB08@ RI, Ewa Girl@HB, 8-1-08
I was somewhat surprised to see Ewa Girl back at RI first thing in the morning, since she'd done the two previous days at Hanauma Bay. She was gone when I got back to the pier for the day at 0905. At 1419 HB posse member Ethel, called to report an animal on the left side flats. When I arrived I confirmed that it was Ewa Girl. "Jack at the Bay" called at 1646 to advise that EG had departed.

The Rabbit Island cast was the Weaners Three, Hoku, Kolohe and Kerby, Buster, R301, and the girls, Sadie and RB08. The weaners were all swimming together most of the day, only hauling out in the mid afternoon. I saw everybody except Kolohe, on the beach before my departure from the pier for the Hanauma Bay call. Aloha, DB
Ew Girl
Ewa Girl looking pretty with her new coat
Buster & RB08
Hoku
Sadie

No comments: