Sunday, June 25, 2017

6/25/2017 DB's Dailies: Aka @ Rabbit Island, Kaiwi & RJ0@Instagram, Ka'ale&RN14@Kahe Pt, & Kekoa@Maili

Began at Makai Pier at 0800 however I finally saw my last dome in the west end shallows at 1150. Aka hauled out near just above the water line, and shortly returned into the shallows again I saw glimpses again same area.

I just happened to look into the scope and saw that I had 2 males & 2 females (humans) on Rabbit Island, and snorkeling in the same area where Aka hangs out. One of the females was checking the animal, and telling her friends. Aka kept moving away, still at the usual west end. All people were off a boat and I contacted DOCARE the sighting as well as the HA number on the boat. I have zero faith.

At 0754 Team Billand reported Ka’ale (RH32) at Kahe Pt.

At 0758 they added RN14 to there find with Kahe Pt.

AT 0854 the Billands reported Kekoa (RK72) at Maili.

During my routine Instagram shots through the day, I found 3 shots of Kaiwi (RK96) around OCC, and a separate shot of RJ30 at Moku Nui today.

Aka 
 This is sooo wrong
Kaiwi
 Holy moly Kaiwi is HUGE. 
 RJ30 hanging out!
Kekoa
 Ka'ale
 RN14 & Ka'ale
 RN14

No comments: