Sunday, June 25, 2017

6/25/2017 Seal Mail :-) Pohaku Update

Aloha Blog Lady and all my adoring fans!! 

Pohaku here, and by now you know that I've gone away and had my pup. I've been meaning to write, but have been unable to get my flippers on a Seal Pad until today. Wanted to let ya know that PK3 and I are doing just fine. Pup is growing like a weed and let me tell ya this kid is BUSY!! Loves to galumph circles around me and is very interested in sticks!! I know lots of Oahu peeps were concerned when they couldn't find me for the past 10 days, but please know I am fine and I will be back when I get this kid fattened up and then weaned. Be sure that the staff here are keeping careful watch over us. I've attached a photo of me and the Kid, I'm not too good with taking selfies yet--you know these big old flippers just aren't made to push camera shutter buttons--HAHA!! But now that I've got this Seal Pad, I'll be sending more updates. ​​ 


Seal ya soon, 

Pohaku and the Kid



No comments: