Friday, May 8, 2020

05/08/2020 Friday Stay-At-Home (46) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

On my first check this morning RL42 Leia & PO4 D16 were starting to stir on later checks I just did pass by's because they had many visitors.
At the point I found the same crew as yesterday only difference is they had shuffled around.
RL74 Kami was near Ka'ena's Pool
RO40 Ka'ena was at the end of the Runway as yesterday
RN04 Kainoa in a new location on outside reefs. The flap on his CC wound is back in place and hopefully he won't rub it again.
R3CX made it to the point and was on the side of the outer pool
After checking the birds I started my way back for a meeting at the gate. Got side tracked by meeting Susan Scott and catching up with her. She was doing a Kolea count.

Alas with a thigh heart I'm sad to say that I sure now that The TRIO Snow Geese has left. I haven't seen them for a whole week. The week before they left I saw a lot of flying around the park from one side to the other. Perhaps they'll come visit next year. 
My nightly reports have had something missing, for nearly 8 months I observed and reported them daily.    More tomorrow 🌺
 

No comments: