Thursday, April 17, 2008

Conference Committee Scheduled

Aloha Good People;

Friday April 18th at 1:00 PM
State House Room 414

The conference committee is meeting on the Hawaiian Monk Seal Day and State Mammal designation. This meeting is open to the public HOWEVER, the public will not be to speak. as we have learned any presence in support shows how serious we are.... but once again this is short notice.

If you can not be there then please send all your good positive energy for our seals.
I will keep you posted as I receive any new information!

1 comment:

Todd White's Hawaiian Blog Log said...

I'll do my best to be there. Check out North Shore Monks blog to see what I look like, then if you see me come up, introduce yourself and as a secret code, so I will know it's you, offer me a $10 bill free.