Monday, February 11, 2008

Meet DB The Seal Whisper!!

Aoha All;
Most of us know him as DB.... Well did you know...



My Day #1 is not all that unlike the Day #1 of all of you in the Kailua Mob. On Good Friday of 2001 I found a Monk Seal hauling out at my feet, and was only vaguely aware that there was such a thing, and even more vaguely aware that there was a number that one is supposed to call. Thankfully, Marilyn, my UH , Marine Biologist wife did all the phone work, and we got her reported, only to find out exactly what all of you found out.

There ain't no calvary comin' and you either turn around and walk away, or DO SOMETHING !

The intervening years have brought me from that Day #1 to an island wide cast of characters that make each and everyday a new adventure. Aloha, DB

No comments: