Sunday, February 24, 2008

DB Post February 23rd Saturday


Ewa Girl @ Hanauma Bay, Kermit & Irma @ White Plains, 2AW @ Kahe Power Plant, et.al., 2-23-08
The Rabbit Island crew was RB08, Sadie, RIP, and an Unknown , red tagged male that I could not ID.

Ewa Girl had overnighted at Hanauma Bay, and I had a chance to check on her new bleach. Her new N2 bleach was clearly visible from the overview.

I found Kermit and Irma at White Plains today.

The Billands found 2AW near the Kahe Power Plant, and Colleen Heyer found Rocky at Diamond Head . Aloha, DB






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, found your blog by chance and just wanted yout to know I'm watching out for Ewa Girl and friends here on Iroquois Point. I live right across the street. Unfortunately, some well-meaning people sometimes get too close, occasionally to the point of harassment, and that worries me a lot. Ewa Girl and Chester are like Hawaiian royalty here on the beach, and deserve absolute privacy and space, so it's a shame that they're so often treated like zoo exhibits. Anyway, just wanted you to know my neighbor and I are looking out for them every single day.

Donna said...

Aloha Zig!

thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment! this is what i was hoping for.

i know exactly what you are talking about. i was one of the volunteers when chester popped up in kailua.

did you get a chance to attend the volunteer training session last night? there are a couple more happening this week so check out the upper right hand corner for time and place.

big mahalos for caring!