Thursday, August 27, 2015

8/27/2015 DB's Dailies: Aukai & Nani@RI, Kaiwi@CW, Pohaku@Nanakuli, Kekoa@RR

My first Rabbit Island check of the day, at 0655 provided the cast for the day. I found Nani (RK60), and Aukai (RL12) together in the Morning Glory, left of 3BS. When I got back at 0833 they had both moved down to behind the water front rocks. Aukai would depart at 1004, and I did not see her again today. I was unable to get a molt percentage. Nani remained all day.

 Gayle called at 0933 with the report of Kaiwi (RK96) at China Walls.

 Team Billand called at 0609 to advise that Pohaku was gone from her usual Nanakuli location. At 0810 they checked in again to advise that they had found Pohaku (RO28) at Nanakuli Beach Park.

 At 1022 the Billands found Kekoa (RK72) at the Reef Runway.

(short and sweet day...)  
Kaiwi... looking like she needs a tissue
 Nani on Rabbit Island 
Kekoa at Reef Runway
just chilling and cooling off
 Pohaku looking welll not at her best and well rather silly if you ask me
 full force molting in progress

No comments: