Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8/18/2015 DB's Dailies: Nani, Aukai & Kainoa @ RI, Kaiwi @ CW, Kolohe @ TBL, Buster@SB, Ola @ TB, Pohaku & Benny&Nanakuli, RL42 @ Makua Cliffs, Rocky & PK4 @ Kauai

At 0730 I found a 25% molted Nani (RK60), Aukai (RL12) & Kainoa (RN04) together fronting 3BS. Nani & Kainoa were just moving down to enter the water. When I got back 0857 Aukai was the only visible animal. When I returned at 1340 all three were back at 3BS, and remained the rest of the day.

At 1130 Gayle called with the report of Kaiwi (RK96) at China Walls. She was a bit concerned about an orange bobber near Kaiwi. When I checked at 1311 Kaiwi had changed positions and the bobber was no longer visible.

 At 1215 I found Kolohe (RW22), once again snoozin’ at Toilet Bowl, Hanuma Bay.

 At 1600 Ocean Safety called with the report of an animal at the Blowhole end of Sandy Beach. When I arrived (in dumping rain), I found Buster (RV08). I put up signs.

 At 0550 Team Billand called with the report of Benny (RE74) & Pohaku (RO28) at Nanakuli.

 At 1150 they reported RL42 at Makua Cliffs.

 Dana forwarded a couple of shots from Volunteer Beverly, of Ola (RG03) at Elbow Beach, Turtle Bay.

 Val sent today’s Rocky RH58)& PK4 fix, from Kauai.

Kaiwi at china wall
 
 white belly
 kolohe at Toilet bowl
 Pohaku and Benny in Nanakuli
 afternoon romance
 RL42 
Buster
 Ola Loa
 PK4
 serious business

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benny is working his magic, go Benny!