Saturday, August 1, 2015

7/31/2015 DB's Dailies:Aukai,Kainoa,Cass,UM&UU@RI, Kekoa@Maili Pt, Rocky&Pup@Kauai, RK36&UU@Gas Chambers (NS), Kimo Kai, RIP&RW02@KP, 7-31-15, Y/N Kerby&RG32@Molokai

On my first look at Rabbit Island, at 0633 I found Sadie (RB12), 100 ft left of 1BS, and Aukai (RL12) & Kainoa (RN04) together, at the log, 40 ft left of 1BS.

 At 1111 weaner Cass (RG06) swam by, and Kainoa joined her for an extended swim/play session. They were still in the water when I departed for my afternoon rechecks. I returned to Makai Pier at 1700, and found Cass at the left end of the beach, and an U/U 100 ft left of 1BS. Aukai was still where she had been all day, and I found a juvenile male at 2BS. No ID was possible, but I’m hopeful that it is Kea.

 Posse member Barbara V called at 1253 to advise that she had seen an animal haul out to Buster Flats, Lanai Lookout, at 1235. When I arrived at 1300 I confirmed the Kolohe (RW22) but that beautiful right side “cue ball” bleach.

 At 0833 Team Billand reported Kekoa (RK72), once again at Maili Point.

 Emails from Jeannie Martinson & Karen Turner, provided shots of RK36 (ID by tag, 4DJ)& an U/U at Gas Chambers, North Shore.

 In the Yesterday’s News department I’m attaching Tracy Mercer’s shots from Molokai, of Kerby (RW08), and the cutest weaner ever, RG32), on 7-29-15.

 Evening mail from our pal Val, newly returned to civilization after roaming the mainland. She sent the latest Rocky (RH58)& Pup shots. Thanks Val, and welcome home !
Aukai and Kainoa 
 Aukai
 Cass
 kolohe 
 UU
 Rocky and Pup on Kauai
Kekoa Maili Point
RK36  and UU
 UU at gas chambers
Kimo Kai
 Rip
Kerby and little RG32
 Kerby



No comments: