Monday, August 3, 2015

8/2/2015 DB's Dailies: Sadie,Kainoa,Aukai,Cass,U/M, U/F@RI, Buster@HB,

At 0730 I found Sadie (RB12) & Kainoa (RN04), 40 ft left of 1BS on Rabbit Island. Sadie would be briefly visited by an U/M at 0749. The morning lighting, and brief stay made an ID impossible. Kainoa would also get a visitor at 0947. Aukai (RL12) hauled out to join him and they remained at 1BS until mid day, then did a swim/play session , hauling out together at 3BS at 1237.

 At 0820 I noted an U/F at Seal Rock Inlet. I was never able to ID the animal.

 At 1328 Cass (RG06) hauled out to the far left end of the beach. At 1427 Kainoa hauled out to join her. The played on the beach for a while and the Cass had enough of being climbed on and headed for the water. Kainoa followed I lost them in the rough waters at that end of the island.

 At 1616 Hanauma Bay posse member, Ann called to advise that there was an animal on the rock flats on the left side of Hanauma Bay. When I got down there at 1644 I found Buster (RV08). The last Hanauma Bay flats call I responded to was on 9-28-14. That was also Buster.

 Thanks to Missus W.,& Melanie for combing the quadrant.

 There were no other reports or calls.

 Aukai and Kainoa
 Cass and Kainoa 
 Cass
 Sadie and UM
 UF
Buster at Hanauma Bay

No comments: